Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any frame ordered from this website can be exchanged with another frame by returning it back to us after requesting and receiving the RMA#.
- If you wish to return the frame you ordered for refunds, then you must request the RMA# with the reason for the return.
- If you return the frame(s) you ordered, then 10% restocking fee will be deducted when issuing the refunds.
The manufacturer of this Tomato Glasses frame, Tomato Classes, warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase (“Consumer” or “you”) that the Product and all accessories provided by Tomato Glasses in the package (“Product”) are free from material defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends only to the Consumer for Products purchased and used in the United States of America and the limited warranty period is ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty does not cover Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion.